- Our infrastructure: 360 sqft of Office space, 320 sqft of storage for educational supplies, miscellaneous gear, and uniform supplies. We would happily consider a move to indoor space under the right circumstances.
- Our current location is the parking lot of the Airdrie Legion. We are very happy that the Legion has sold and will be able to move forward stronger and better.
- We can not afford commercial space; we raise money with bottle drives, silent auctions and raffles. Our yearly budget is approximately 32K, not counting the cost of storing our infrastructure.
- There are no Armouries or other DND facilities in Airdrie where we could keep our gear.
- Our program is mostly volunteer run. All Officers and parent volunteers work full time. We need access to our gear after hours, weekends, etc.
Many thanks to Mayor Brown, Council and City of Airdrie Staff for approving our move (soon) to the T&C Centre. We will continue to search for a permanent location where we can operate under a single roof.
We would love to be a major part of a multi use facility that a philanthropically minded company or organization might develop in the future.